Saving you Time and Money...
Funding is one of those necessities that you sometimes must deal with. But finding the right finance for your enterprise can be difficult and time consuming.
We offer a free high-level assessment to understand your needs and to let you know what finance options are available to you. Once we’ve established that you have a realistic opportunity to secure funding, we prepare lending proposals, put them to the several appropriate lenders and negotiate the lenders’ rates, fees and terms on your behalf.
We are with you every step of the way from application to completion and will work with your land agents and solicitors on your behalf too.
Projects We Can Help
- BUYING LAND, buying property or land-based business, including equestrian tied properties and buying bare land for new ventures.
- Re-mortgaging or consolidating existing debt to allow the business to develop
- Buying out business partners, matrimonial or partnerships splits
- Expanding or improving existing stabling or equine facilities
- Building a house on site
- Bridging loan
Typical Equestrian Business Mortgage Term:
- Terms up to 25 years
- Fixed interest rates for up to 25 years
- Bank based rate tracker variable interest rates
- Combined employment and business income considered
- Lump sum reductions with no or minimal early repayment penalty
- No Introductory interest rates: just competitive rate for the whole term
- Up to 70% loan to value (30% deposit) 100% mortgage considered with additional security (equity in existing property)
- Interest only period for start-up businesses, new enterprises.
Equestrian Businesses We Can Help
We’ve helped create, develop or grow many equestrian enterprises including:
- Training or competition yards
- Equestrian tied properties
- Cross country courses
- Riding schools
- Racing yards
- Livery yards
- Polo yards